Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well THAT didn't last long.

WE'RE MOVING AGAIN.

This time we're moving into an apartment, and it will only be Brandon, me and Madyn. I'm excited!!! We're looking into a couple different apartment complexes. One of which I used to live in with my family when they were under other management. Brandon is calling them today and we'll find out what everyone has to offer.

I'm really wanting to start school in January so I hope that I'll be able to do that. Even if I'm just taking one class, I want to get started on my degree!!!! I actually miss being in a classroom setting. It's been a few years.. Since junior year of HS. I'm really looking forward to being able to do that for myself.

I'm also looking forward to getting things settled so that I can eventually buy a car! I hope to have one before the end of next year. I was SUPPOSED to get one this year with my tax refund but was unable to do that. I did however get my license finally this year so I'm at least half way there. Getting the license was something I needed badly, and now it doesn't expire until I'm in my 50's. So I have plenty of time to get a car.

I will miss this house though. I love it. It's a gorgeous layout, and maybe one day we'll own a house with a similar layout. who knows...

So That's what is up with me and us.

No comments: