Friday, April 9, 2010

OHH… Madyn…

Okay so when I hear pots and pans being shuffled around while I am in the bathroom and its just Madyn and I in the apartment I automatically know something is going on. When I came out of the bathroom yesterday I was greeted by Madyn who had a yellow “meatball” in his hand…This yellow “meatball” looked suspiciously like the yolk to one of our Easter eggs that we had left in the refrigerator. I took the “yellow meatball” from my sons hand and I walked cautiously into the kitchen to find this:

2010-04-085

2010-04-084

 

Yep…My brilliant 3 year old had definitely gotten into the Easter eggs and was trying to make scrambled eggs. I was fuming mad at him because I was going to take pictures of our pretty Easter Eggs for another blog post but when I asked him what he was trying to do with the eggs he sweetly replied “I was trying to make scrambled eggs.” How could I possibly be mad at him for that? My little guy already has a strong desire to cook in the kitchen! I can’t deny him that learning experience!

So yes that little event pretty much made my day.

2 comments:

WhisperingWriter said...

LOL how cute!

Mary said...

I think they are kinda' pretty. This is my first visit to your blog I'll be back as often as I can. I love the tone of your blog. I just had a thought. Think of the mess had he decided to make a souffle :-). I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary