Friday, May 28, 2010

I've got Swagger

So a week ago I stumbled upon Swagbucks and before I knew it, I was addicted!!!!!! I can visit it from my phone so I can do searches 24/7 basically (whenever I get the chance!).

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks are points that you earn from doing basic searches on their website. Every so often you'll be awarded points for your searches. For 450 points you earn a $5 amazon gift card. You are able to stack these gift cards, which means you can buy things for free!

I already have 1717 points which is enough for almost 4 $5 amazon gift cards. However I'm saving my points to get $50 amazon gift card (5,900!)

Its really easy!

If you want to join click this link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mandaraye89

Good luck to all!

I promise its not a scam! I would NOT be doing this if it were! :)

No comments: