Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Explaination

I had great intentions. I was going to photograph a different part of my life every day. I was going to edit a photo and I was going to post those photograph's on this blog to document this year of my life. Probably the year that is the most exciting year next to 2006. However, with life being as busy as it has been I haven't been able to follow through. Days fly by too fast. My son is growing up every minute to be such an amazing boy and hopefully he'll grow into an even more amazing man.

I'm enjoying my life right now. I think that is why I haven't followed through on the project 365. I'm too busy enjoying the moments that I *should* have photographed to actually photograph something.

Of course I'm still taking pictures, but I'm not forcing myself to take pictures every day. I'm not going to force myself to post them either.

So, from now on I'll be back to blogging about my life. I hope that you'll read my posts and that I'm able to write more frequently than I had before.

No comments: