Sunday, January 29, 2012

A month already?

Has it already almost been a month since 2012 came upon us?!
Wa-ow!

Madyn has been back in school since the second week of January. He started off the semester doing amazing with blues/oranges and purples, however last week he had a rough week. Lots of reds/yellows.
I'm starting to think his body is building an immunity to the medicine? Is that even possible? I dunno, maybe it was just bad luck for him.

Last week was my 23rd birthday! We had a great day. I was able to relax and take it easy during the day. My sister came to see me! YAY!

(*LOVE YOU BRITTANY*)

And of course they brought my sweet niece DiAnna-Jo!

(Love You DiAnna-Jo)


After my boys got home from work/school we went to Chili's for my birthday dinner. I love this restaraunt! Their food is amazing! They just remodeled the ones here in Arizona and it's way  more modern! I love the look and feel.
After dinner we came home and had some cake!


I love how he wrote "mommy" on my cake. <3 There's no other name I'd rather be called!

Anyways, can't believe it's already almost a month into the second semester! Here's hoping his year gets better!


 

No comments: