Monday, December 28, 2009

The End.

We're back from our trip, Christmas is over, and all of our Christmas decorations are already put away!!!
This year has been absolutely amazing. At times tough, but 98% of this year was breathtaking.

My biggest proudest moment is the fact that I was able to completely potty train Madyn. He even is 100% potty trained at night. He does have the occaisonal accident if he's given liquids too late, or too much liquid that his body doesn't use! However, he does know to get up and use the bathroom and can do it by himself  even!!!

This year Madyn turned three years old!! He's the oldest out of all my friends babies, and I enjoy this fact at times, because of this I am able to offer advice if needed. I also don't have to bring my whole life with me when I go out anymore. Just a cup, and some snacks are all I generally need to bring anywhere!! Woo-Hoo!!!

August was great because Madyn & I moved back in with Brandon. (Yay!!!) It's SO much nicer to be with him all the time :)

Our trip was AMAZING. We had beautiful weather the whole time we were in california. . . The last day got warm (78 degrees F), but we still enjoyed it. Madyn was really well behaved for the most part. We took between 1500-2000 pictures, not all of them were GOOD pictures so we have to sort through them. . . I'm working on getting a scrapbook together of the pictures. Last night I went to my Aunts and we made 6 layouts total for my scrapbook. 4 vacation themed layouts and 2 Christmas Themed layouts. :)

Anywho's that's all that's new & great. . . I hope that you and your family all had a great Christmas or good holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas :)

<3

2 comments:

WhisperingWriter said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Happy new Year!

Lacey said...

Glad you had a great Christmas, and hope you have a Happy New Year!!

Thanks for following my blog!!