Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh, the holidays you can't beat home SWEET home.

So, we put up our Christmas lights & other decorations on Thanksgiving! I'll take some pictures and edit this post to include them :)

I did not go black friday shopping, however I worked at 9 AM on black friday!!! It wasn't as crazy as we thought it would be. Half of our appointments didn't show up which royally sucked, but we'll recover.

Also, I am now only working weekends. Things just weren't working out with my babysitter, and it was costing us way too much to send me to work so now I get to stay at home during the week! Woo-hoo!!!

My birthday is in 45 days!!! :) I am SUPER excited & antsy to see who I will be celebrating it with besides my mom & Brandon. . . I can't believe I will be 21!!!

2010 is coming up SO quickly, and with 2010 I will have a big bad 4 year old midway through, and hopefully we'll be looking to buy our first house together! So next year is going to bring big things!!!! :)

As for now, I'd like to make it through the rest of the year without catching any major colds!!! :)

No comments: