Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lately

Since I am home mon-friday by myself with Madyn, I have all day long to eat whatever I want to and whenever I want. I feel like I am gaining weight, but I don't have an accurate scale, and I have no way of exercising until after my fiance gets home which is late. Right now when he gets home its dark outside, and there's no way that I will walk by myself to the front of the apartment complex to do any exercising. Basically I'm in a predicament. I want badly to lose weight. I want to be down to about 125-120ish. . . I'm a lil heavier then that though.

Brandon likes to poke my tummy whenever I'm sitting down, and even though he's trying to be playful. . . It still hurts me inside. I have worked really hard to try and keep my weight down after having Madyn 3 years ago, and I don't want that to change.

What can I do to lose weight? I don't over indulge in "bad" foods, I'm only drinking diet sodas. I've also started drinking a lot more milk lately too.

Basically if you have any suggestions. . . I'm all ears!!!!*or eyes* :P

4 comments:

♥ Joanna said...

Honestly, lose the soda. My grandpa is a doctor and he always tells me that even though it's diet, it makes your body think its hungry, even when the opposite is true. However! He's OLD! He may be full of you know what!
But seriously, try drinking more water. That always helps me and most people I know.

Lacey said...

I agree with Joanna; water, water, water :) I cut out soda went to water and exercise and lost 10 lbs. Have went back to soda in the past few months, so I'm kicking myself for that.

WhisperingWriter said...

Exercise. That's what I did when I wanted to lose weight. It sucked but it worked.

Lee and Suze said...

I agree - try to eliminate soda altogether. Another suggestion is to eat whole wheat bread instead of white bread. White bread tastes better, but whole wheat bread helps you feel fuller longer.

I've gotten into the habit of doing squats while I brush my teeth. I get about 30 of them in at a time, which means you could do 60 or 90 before the day is through.

You can do it! Just start with baby steps.