Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twas a good day!

So today didn't go quite as planned, but nonetheless it was a good day. Madyn and I got to see my mom and my sister today. We hung around the apartment, and enjoyed a two hour nap, and then went swimming. We both love the pool so this was nice. I couldn't imagine being in arizona without a pool or sprinkler/water hose near by!

Brandon's getting sick, and I feel bad because I can't help him much except to keep Madyn busy so he is able to rest. Hopefully it will go away soon though! I hate when he's sick. :(

Tomorrow I am hanging out with my friend Heaven and her little girl (possibly her husband too but not sure!). I'm going to be taking 1st birthday pictures of her. I am super excited for this opportunity! I love being able to do this for my friends. Photography is my main hobby.

Saturday and sunday I may or may not work, who knows. Even if I'm scheduled I could get called off, or get called in early. Its so funny how it works, but I love my job. Monday we're going up north to see Brandons grandma, and enjoy some time with family up there. Madyn may get to ride a quad for the first time, who konws though. It will be an excellent time to take pictures! On Tuesday is Madyn's 4th birthday, so again...More pictures!!! Keep your eyes pealed for picture blogs coming up! This next week will be fun for sure!

Hope that all my readers/family/friends have a great and safe independence day weekend! Those in Arizona, stay cool!!!! :)

2 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

I love your attitude! Even if everything didn't go as planned, it was still a good day! Isn't that the best way to live?

I am visiting from Enjoying the Small Things and your comment there this morning :) So nice to meet you!

Hope you had an awesome time taking pictures!

WhisperingWriter said...

I'm glad you had a good day!