Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Half way through the year already?

Wow, I can't believe tomorrow is June 30th already! This year is flying by me. In a matter of a week I will have a 4 year old. It doesn't seem real to me, but time is a passing and I can't do anything about it.

I had my application appointment with the headstart for Madyn last week or the week before, and have decided that I am just going to "homeschool" him this year to get him ready for Kindergarden next year. I think this will be better then sending him to an actual school this year, because I am his mom and I have succeeded in teaching him what he already knows now, and because we can do it at our own pace and not worry about him getting behind. He is a really smart boy and I know that we'll have fun doing this together.

Also, Brandon has planned a camping trip next month and I'm super excited! I haven't been camping in ages. We're going to go to the Grand Canyon!! Madyn and I have never been there, and the last time Brandon went was a while ago, so it will be a great vacation for all of us!! I'll have lots of fun and interesting pictures to share when we get back I'm sure!

This weekend Brandon spruced up our master bathroom and I'm in love with it! He completely surprised me when I came home from work on saturday. It was nice. He put some shelves up, but I'm not quite sure what to put on them. I wanted to put candles, but since our wall slopes out the shelves aren't secure enough to hold candles on them. If you have any suggestions let me know!







So yes. I love my bathroom now!!


No comments: