Monday, June 14, 2010

I am going to be an AUNT!

I'm not sure why but I haven't mentioned that I am going to be an aunt! My sister is pregnant and is due October 11, 2010! She is having a little girl and her name will be DiAnna (pronounced Deanna) Nicole S*********. We are very excited. We've known she was pregnant since she was 6 weeks pregnant. I just haven't posted anything about this.

She is registered at Walmart, babiesrus, Target & Baby depot inside burlington coat factory. I went with her to register at target & Baby depot. It was a lot of fun and we were able to visit and enjoy each others company.

Today I went with her to the first ultrasound since she found out she was pregnant. She is 23 weeks along. DiAnna had been pretty still through the first part of the ultrasound when the technician was doing the measurements but when myself & our mom came in the room she started wiggling around and it was so much fun to see her. Unfortunately she didn't get any pictures printed because it was inside the hospital but it was just SO amazing to see my neice!

I am SO excited for october!

No comments: