Friday, June 18, 2010

TGITSF :)

I have been waiting for today forever it seems. The day when my favorite movie (part 3!!) came out! I also love that it happened today, on a friday. So not only is today friday, its Toy Story Premier date! Woohoo! Thank goodness its toy story friday. hahah. Okay so I totally made that up, but I am definitely thankful that today is friday. Yes tomorrow brandon will be out of town and I'll be working, but at least its the weekend!

This week was nice. I got to see my mom/sister twice this week. Monday Brittany had an ultrasound & I got to go to that, which was SO awesome. It was short, but it was awesome. and then wednesday they came over to just hang out. I love my family so much!

Also, I got to see a friend yesterday that I haven't seen in ages!! I hope that she had fun because I know madyn & I did.

I've been trying to take more pictures of Madyn lately, but as usual he doesn't like being in front of the camera, but instead begs to be the one to take the pictures.

The weather lately has been HOT, which isn't unusual for Arizona in June, but the "oficial Monsoon season" is in full swing and we have no rain. Odd huh?




2 comments:

Lizi said...

My nephew was the SAME way, never wanting to be in the picture because he wanted to be the one taking the pictures lol

Manda said...

Lizi, that's funny! I think that your nephew and madyn would get along great, now that madyn is older and can actually play! lol :D