Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today was a good day!

Today was such a good day for us. Brandon went up north to work on his grandma's cabin and I went to work. Luckily Brandon's mom was able to watch my munchkin. I had really really awesome customers, who were more than happy with the pictures I took, and my service, which is always SO good to hear! It makes the whole job worth it, because I know that I'm creating pictures that will last a lifetime! I got to see an old friend from high school that I haven't seen in like 5 years! She is now married and has a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I'm really looking forward to seeing little Catelynn grow up! Chrystenn your daughter is adorable!

I'm about to fix dinner for the little and me. Its just us until tomorrow. I'll be at work when my fiance gets home. I am really looking forward to cuddling with Madyn before bed tonight. He's sooo sweet. I love times when its just us.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

WhisperingWriter said...

I'm glad it was a good day!