Saturday, September 19, 2009

Super Saturday

This weekend will be a busy one. I'm not sure if I'll get to blog tomorrow or not.

Today Brandon got up super early and headed over to his dad's to load up a trailer, and help his dad out today. Then he'll be back soon to take me to work, and hang out with Madyn. Tonight we'll be spending family time together. Woo-hoo! :)

Tomorrow he'll be heading up north to grandma's cabin to continue on restoring it. It's a project that he started at the end of July. He's already done SOOO much work on it. He's so good at that stuff, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Tomorrow, I'm on call so we'll find out if I have to work or not, today when I go in. I know I need the hours, but cross your fingers that I don't work. LoL Also tomorrow at 5 I get to go to a pool party ;) It should be fun!!!!

Madyn is being sweet this morning. He has quite the appetite though...and I need to go to the store to keep him fed. :)

1 comment:

WhisperingWriter said...

Have fun at the pool party!