Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wic Wednesday

haha. So It just so happens that my WIC appointment was today...which is wednesday! Yay for "W's"....

WIC appointment went really well. I got checks to last through Dec. We'll be getting 2 1/2 gallons of 1% milk..Not our favorite, but Madyn will drink whatever milk we give him, and I can use it to cook with too!!! :D Also, starting next month we'll be able to get $6.00 of fresh fruit and vegetables. Woo-Hoo! I love wic, I wish I didn't need it, but at this point I do.

Today was a busy day. I woke up, and my friend from work took me to Tutor time to get madyn enrolled. So that was easy, just had to fill out all that annoying paperwork that I'll have to fill out every year until high school...Oh boy. After Tutor time, I had to go to my WIC appointment at 1:30, and as said above that it went well. I also had to work today at 5. Tonight was really nice at work. I did maternity pictures!!! I absolutely love doing maternity pictures! They came out great and the family was so shocked they weren't sure what they wanted to buy.

So tomorrow I got called in to work a full shift: 10-7...I owe Stephanie a HUGE huge thank you. THANK you stephanie!!!!!!

anywho's I think that is it for today.

No comments: