Thursday, September 10, 2009

An update

So Madyn and I are now moved in with brandon! The house is amazing. I love being with him at night after he gets home from work, and on the weekends. I know Madyn is enjoying it too, but he sometimes still says "I need to go home to my grams." So I'm not sure if he realizes that this house is his new "home."

We're doing MUCH much better in potty training section! He's been wearing underwear during the day for at least two weeks and has only had 2 accidents! :) Over labor day while swimming he told me he had to pee, and went to the bathroom and did it in the potty. A little while later he had to have a bowel movement and LEFT the pool to do it! I'm SO excited!!!!! I'm not quite sure about how to go about potty training him through the night though. We're taking baby steps!! (obviously. I started last august trying to potty train him..lol)

So potty training has me really excited for our Christmas trip this year. I won't have to bring a bunch of diapers! He'll only be wearing them at night so probably only 7-14 :)

I think that's all that is "new" with me/us right now. I'll have to post a blog with just pictures in it soon!!!

No comments: