Friday, February 17, 2012

April 17, 2008

I was reading some of my old blogs and wow have things changed in a year! This time last year I was working at Jc penny's portrait studio and I was facing the fact that all my friends were moving away. Little did I know that I wouldn't lose contact with them for good just for a bit as they got settled into their new lifes.
well Life goes on and things change and now one of my best friends is moving home! I can't wait for her to come home it will be nice to see her again! I miss her so much!
this Time last year Madyn was barely starting to form words and now he won't be quiet. :D He's just like his mom so I can't really blame him. Its so good to hear him talking too. and he dances and he jumps and he sings too. Its amazing how much he's changed and developed. He looks like a completely different kid from last year.

I'm working at Gymboree only right now as a part time assistant manager (again) yayy! Love it but am quite exhausted from working a lot.
that's all that's new.
comment?! :D

No comments: