Friday, February 17, 2012

Life is truely amazing: February 21, 2008

Family: Amazing! Brandon and Madyn have continued to bond as much as possible. Brandon and I are also doing really well. I love him more than anything and am so happy that he is a part of my life. Our new 3 bedroom apartment is absolutely gorgeous. However, it does require a lot more work to be put into it, Which is fine with me. I don't want to raise a kid in a messy house. :)
School: Right now its going really well. I am really ready to graduate. I will be SO relieved once I do graduate. I intend on attending college, and I am thinking about majoring in photography although i'm not sure what area I want to focus on. I first just want to learn all I can about it. I have never taken a photo class, so therefore I need to learn more about that in general.
Work: Crazy, hectic, sometimes annoying. But in all honestly I love it. I have two jobs right now, Gymboree AND Aeropostale in Paradise Valley mall. Weekends at Aero and during the week i'm at gymboree. It keeps me busy at times and quite exhausted too.
So that's my life in general.
comment?!

No comments: