Friday, February 17, 2012

Me? Engaged?!: September 12, 2007

Okay, So the stories are true...I am engaged!!! Brandon Michael **** proposed to me on Saturday, September 08, 2007. We were at lunch with my family and in the middle of it he got up and started thanking them for lunch, and for accepting him into the family. Honestly when he first got up I thought he was going to leave or something, I was thinking "where is he going? what is he doing?" Then...He went to the left side of me(I was at the end of the table) and got down on one knee...and proposed to me. It was the sweetest thing ever! I of course accepted!! According to my mom I didn't even let him finish asking me.
I love him with all my heart. He's really sweet, he's smart and we share a lot of the same interests. He's so good with madyn. No male (outside of my family) has ever been able to pick him up and have madyn give him "love" until Brandon. I know that i'm making the right decision.
So yes I am engaged to him! and I couldn't be any happier!

love,
ME!

No comments: