Friday, February 17, 2012

Sterling Silver: March 16, 2009

"NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,
GIVE UP."
Somehow even though I was seriously determined to get my license I honestly didn't think it was going to ever happen for me. Today changed my hopes and dreams. I finally am a licensed driver!!!
This year has been so amazing so far and I can only tell that it's going to get better as it goes along. I'm also going to be graduating May 26th!! I definitely, definitely want ALL of my friends to be there (so message me for all the details). Anyways. I was given an early grad present from my mom. It is a sterling silver necklace with the number "2009" inside a circle. On the packaging it says "Each time you wear this necklace remember all the strength you need is right there inside you and that determination, not destiny, makes all the difference in life." I absolutely LOVEEE that last part.
So yes, today has been super super good :)

No comments: